- Can I purchase care?
- Can my Care Support Worker help with tasks such as bowel care and peg feeding?
- Do I have to pay for the initial assessment about my care needs?
- Is my Care Support Worker allowed to manage my money for me?
- Will I still be able to have a social life and go to the pub or theatre?
- Will my Care Support Worker make all the decisions regarding my care routine?
- How do I find out if I am entitled to help?
- Will my Care Support Worker be CRB checked?
If your question isn't answered here, please contact us.
Yes – increasingly people are doing this privately or using direct payments or through self directed support.
Yes – our staff are well trained and can be specifically trained to deal with clients needs or take on complex tasks.
No – our assessments are free and you have no obligation – we are here to help you decide what is best for you.
Only by prior arrangement and adhering to our cash handling policy.
Yes – our staff would be delighted to accompany you or look after a family member to enable you to go out.
No- your Care Support Worker will ask your opinion and help you make choices. Our aim is to keep you as independant as possible in your own home while making sure that we can work safely within our own guidelines.
All our staff have Enhanced CRB Disclosures